Monday, December 17, 2007

LOL KIRBY

I promise to finish my little Goin' Back to Cali travelogue next time, but Max's post today prompted a quick little aside.

You see, Max is trying to start a new internet meme, akin to LOL CATS (or its' progeny LOL BOTS). This time, instead of taking cutesy pictures of cats out of context and putting funny text over the top, Max wants to use the art of comics icon Jack "The King" Kirby.

I thought the idea was genius, so during my break at work today I threw a couple together for him. Max liked them so much he suggested I post them here, so he could link to them. If you're not familiar with Jack Kirby or LOL CATS you won't get them at all, but trust us, they're hilarious.




1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The last one makes me giggle every time! Oh, Orion...

I'm actually not trying to hard to start a meme. This just needs to happen for the few of us who will love it.

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home