Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Now, Where Was I?

Turns out people actually read my blog and have been wondering why I haven't posted in a considerable amount of time (an entire month to be exact). The reasons are multiple, but mostly it's been a combination of being really busy and having a bit of writer's block.

I was talking about it with Megan last night, and I told her that I really don't know how columnists do it. They write about something every day. I'm sure that there's more of incentive there as they actually get paid to do it, whereas I obviously don't. But more than that, they are usually paid to write columns about rather specific stuff. You know, entertainment, politics, etiquette, etc. I, on the other hand get to write about whatever I want. And while this grants me with endless possibilities, for some reason I've really hard a hard time settling on something to write about.

So, I guess I'm asking for anyone that visits this blog to drop me a line and let me know what you the reader think. If you've read one of my posts and want more of something similar, or if there's something floating around out there you'd like to get my take on, just let me know. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

In the meantime, I've got a couple of topics up my sleeve that I'll be posting on shortly. Might not be until next week, though, as this weekend is shaping up to be rather busy with Katie and Josh's wedding festivities. I just wanted to drop by, say 'hi,' and let everyone who let me know that they missed me, that I missed them, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home