Thursday, May 24, 2007

How Gay Is That?

Question:
What do you call a man wearing a pink shirt walking two poodles?

Answer:
Me

In an effort to rejuvenate our yard, Megan and I have been taking our dogs on regular walks rather that just let them out back to do their "business." Generally, I take them on a walk by myself when I get home from work. On Tuesday, I got home and didn't even change out of my work attire before taking the around the block. Normally, I don't really think about how I look to other people, but for some reason it occurred after passing by several people in the street that not only was I walking two pretty sissy looking dogs, but I was wearing a pastel pink polo. Take away either the polo or the poodles, and I look straight. Add them both together and I look, as Boyd would put it, "Gay, gay, gay gay gay."

Oh, well. It's not that I care or anything, I just think it's funny how appearances can be deceiving. That and the fact that, at the time, I was probably the gayest looking straight man since Lyle, the Effeminate Heterosexual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home